Wednesday 29 June 2016

Strawberry and banana smoothie bowl

Hello everyone! I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted but exams, going to London, Parklife festival and also looking around universities have all taken priority. Anyway, I hope to post a lot more now summer has arrived and school is almost over. I know that this post may not be appropriate for the current hideous weather, but I am currently obsessed with freezing different fruits and creating various fruity flavours. For this classic strawberry and banana bowl, I used: one frozen banana, around ten frozen strawberries, three table spoons of Total greek yoghurt and almond milk (you could use coconut water or milk/ soya milk). Chuck it all into a blender, pour it into a bowl and it's as easy as that. If it's not thick enough, add more banana or creamy yoghurt and that should do the trick. I also like to sprinkle on coconut crisps, chia seeds, flaked almonds, granola and various berries, but it's entirely up to you.




This is a great light summer breakfast or snack, giving you a healthy kick start to your day.

Daisy xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Gooooorgeous photography, girl! In love...you're making me want to climb into my screen and swim in the food. It looks sooo good!

    Katie xx ¦ La Coco Noire

    ReplyDelete

© A Slender Self

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig