Sunday 17 April 2016

Spring walk

Seeing as the hot weather is coming our way, I thought I'd share my current favourite Spring/Summer outfit. This morning, my friend Lucy and I went on a cute walk to a forest near by. Interestingly, it was used as Tolkiens inspiration for The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit booksA while ago, I bought this plain white, American Apparel polo top, but I haven't really worn it much because I didn't know what to pair it with. However, a couple of weeks ago, I purchased this faux suede, light blue skirt from H&M and they suit each other perfectly. Because of the silver buttons down the middle and the cropped, short sleeved polo neck, this look is very 60's which I love! I am slightly obsessed with the 1960's style. I think the block coloured stylised patterns (reminds me of Mondrian the artist), collared dresses and of course, Twiggy,  are all stunning. I also wore my grey gradient aviator Ray Bans, which go with pretty much everything. The only thing that annoys me about aviators are how fragile they are and when I slide them on my head, my hair gets trapped. Other than that, they compliment all outfits and are super chic. For my shoes, I wore my Office, black chelsea boots - excuse how dirty they are, I desperately need some new ones.











 Meet my dog Winnie, she's a border collie and couldn't help feature in the photos.



My black rucksack is from Topshop. I've had it around two years now and it's still in good condition. I don't think this particular one is still on sale but similar ones can be found on the Topshop and Urban Outfitters websites.



 For my eyeshadow, I used the Naked 3 palette. Pinks are totally in this spring!



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love love this skirt on you!

    xx www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It comes in quite a few colours, definitely check it out! xx

      Delete
  2. How interesting this forest was a source of inspiration for such massive stories! I'm definitely getting Twiggy vibes from this look - and you wear the Ray-Ban shades well :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's such a peaceful cute place to go to! Thanks so much xx

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful dear.
    Have a lovely day!

    www.kelpasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete

© A Slender Self

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig