Thursday 28 April 2016

Neither hot nor cold

Is it just me, or are you sick of the weather constantly changing? I looked out the window this morning thinking yes, it’s finally summer. But no. I stepped out and it was freezing, meaning neither my outfit or I was prepared. I guess one good thing about it, is that it inspired me to write this post where I will show you an outfit that is perfect for hot/cold weather. 

I live in these Topshop joni jeans. One, because they're the most comfortable jeans ever, and two, because Topshop have a TALL section and are so far, the only shop I've found that do a 36inch leg- let me know if you know of any others. With the weather constantly changing, they are super durable and literally go with anything; a must have for any wardrobe. I paired these with a plain grey, long sleeved v neck top from Monki, making the outfit a little less dark. The only Monki I've been to is the one in London, but they have a website which you should definitely check out if you've never been. There are some very quirky clothes and the interior is pretty cool:). My black, textured jacket is from Mango, which is a shop I'm slowly starting to love. This is perfect for days it's sunny, but there is still a chill in the air. Although, I don't think it would react well to the rain, just like any other woollen/knit jacket. If you're looking for some spring shoes, any kind of loafers, mules or boat shoes are perfect; they don't drown in the rain and get ruined, and they leave your feet slightly free and not too hot. I wore, black, crocodile print skater trainers, also from Topshop. They currently have a really cute silver pair in their latest collection. Lastly, my golden, coin shaped necklace and black leather bag were from Accessorize, sadly the necklace has gone because I bought it last season, but I've been in recently and the bag is selling in a beige/grey colour and the black version is on their website. I think dainty necklaces always look classy, and especially suit tops that show more of your chest. Going to school/ college/ university with no uniform can be quite annoying, so finding clothes that are comfy yet fashionable is always a bonus!









Let me know what you think.
Daisy xxx
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. This is a gorgeous outfit on you; the v-neck top is super flattering and it's nice to know someone else who is glued to Topshop's Tall section :) Oh and I'm also super sick of the changing weather haha - it is beautifully sunny now, and yet 10 minutes ago there were hailstones!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's so annoying when they squish it all in the corner and there's hardly anything compared to the other sections. Can't get over how it's been snowing in April, it's crazy. xx

      Delete
  2. Yes, spring always has me wondering if it will be hot or cold! I love this neutral look, babe - just gorgeous!

    xx www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Neutral shades are perfect for spring xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much! Sure xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your minimal outfit! The vneck shirt is great!

    Sophie xx
    http://basicapparel.de

    ReplyDelete

© A Slender Self

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig